Friday, January 3, 2014

Level 1.1 - Emptiness

Level Your Life - [ The Level of Emptiness] [1.1]
[1 week]
                                           
Emptiness
We ask that you let your heart and mind remain open to vast self-expansion as you continually maintan an empty mind, realizing how little you know and how much there is to learn.
You have to unlearn all you have learned to be open for new.
You must not be fearful of not knowing. If your cup is full, nothing  can enter;you learn nothing and expansion ceases. Not knowing is liberating, as you emancipate yourself from ignorance and become free and limitless.Here is the open space of profound growth and change, where you learn to let go off the steering wheel.
The Idea of going forward while not knowing helps you create enormous internal strength and wisdom. Sometimes you must take a leap of faith and trust that you will either land on two feet or fly.
You have to unlearn all you have learned to be open for new.
Old habits are not easy to unlearn, and you may feel frustrated an impatient at times, but with an open heart and mind , you become pregnant with exciting growth, change and potential.
All the great performers in sports,fitness,martial arts and dance embrace - albeit with some fear- the sacred space of emptiness, the eternal empty circle.



Declaration : I refuse to let my fear prevent me from staying open to change that will potentially propel me to the next level in my physcial endeavors. I am empty and open to filling up for self-expansion.
Reflection: If I changed things, what specific aspects of my game/life could potentially expand my possibilities ? What fears do I have about admitting that I don´t know 






[Level 1.1 Addon - Emptiness - Affirmation,Visualization,Exercise and Guides]

[paraphrased and inspired by Spirit of the Dancing Warrior]