With only a few seconds of focusing your attention on a subject,
you activate the vibration of that subject within you,
and immediately the Law of Attraction begins to respond to that activation.
The longer you keep your attention focused on something, t
he easier it becomes for you to continue to focus upon it
because you are attracting, through the Law of Attraction, other thoughts
or vibrations that are the essence of the thought you began with.
Within 17 seconds of focusing on something, a matching vibration becomes activated.
And now, as that focus becomes stronger and the vibration becomes clearer,
the Law of Attraction will bring to you more thoughts that match.
At this point, the vibration will not have much attraction power,
but if you maintain your focus longer, the power of the vibration
will become further-reaching.
And if you manage to stay purely focused upon any thought for as little as 68 seconds,
the vibration is powerful enough that its manifestation begins.
When you repeatedly return to a pure thought, maintaining it for at least 68 seconds,
in a short period of time (hours in some cases or a few days in others),
that thought becomes a dominant thought.
And once you achieve a dominant thought, you will experience matching manifestations
until you change it.
• The thoughts you think equal your point of attraction.
• You get what you think about, whether you want it or not.
• Your thoughts equal vibration, and that vibration is then answered by the Law of Attraction.
• As your vibration expands and becomes more powerful, it eventually becomes powerful enough for
manifestation to occur.
• In other words, what you think (and therefore feel), and what manifests in
your experience, is always a vibrational match.
Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
~ Greg Anderson