Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Applying the Law of Cause and Effect

Applying the [universal] Law of Cause and Effect


I will put the Law of Karma into effect by making a commitment to take the following
steps:

(1) Today I will witness the choices I make in each moment. And in the mere witnessing of
these choices, I will bring them to my conscious awareness. I will know that the best
way to prepare for any moment in the future is to be fully conscious in the present.
(2) Whenever I make a choice, I will ask myself two questions: “What are the consequences
of this choice that I’m making?” and “Will this choice bring fulfillment and
happiness to me and also to those who are affected by this choice?”
(3) I will then ask my heart for guidance and be guided by its message of comfort or
discomfort. If the choice feels comfortable, I will plunge ahead with abandon. If the
choice feels uncomfortable, I will pause and see the consequences of my action with
my inner vision. This guidance will enable me to make spontaneously correct choices
for myself and for all those around me.




Back to [The Apotheosis]








[source:7 spiritual Laws of Success]